Blueberry Keto Donuts
Blueberry Keto Doughnuts
Bake em’ Fry em’ Stick them in the pan. These things are a little bit of work but totally worth it.
- .25 cup Blueberries (Fresh, 0.25 cup (37g / 1.31 oz))
- 1 cup Almond Flour (1 cup (112g / 3.95 oz))
- .5 cup Coconut Flour (½ cup (56g / 1.98 oz))
- 1 large Egg (1 large (50g / 1.76 oz))
- 4 tbsp Butter (4 tablespoon (57g / 2.01 oz))
- .75 cup % Pure Erythritol by Now (¾ cup (144g / 5.08 oz))
- .5 cup Almond Milk (½ cup (120g / 4.23 oz))
- 1 tea Baking Powder (1 teaspoon (5g / 0.18 oz))
- 1 tea Nutmeg (1 teaspoon (2g / 0.07 oz))
- 1 tea Salt (1 teaspoon (6g / 0.21 oz))
Preheat oven to 375.
Microwave the blueberries for a minute to help pop them (can be 2 minutes).
Mix the flours together with the baking powder, salt, nutmeg and erythriol until properly combined.
Add eggs and almond milk slowly.
cut butter in small pieces and slowly mix in.
after batter is combined start slowly adding the blueberries until batter is like a paste.
Place in greased donut baking pans and bake for 20 to 30 minutes. (Depending on the moisture content in the flours it may take longer or shorter, watch them after 15 minutes). The next step can go in 3 directions. You can either bake for another 10 minutes or you can deep fry them for 5-10 minutes. Pan frying works too. If you bake them they turn out more like small cakes and you can use cupcake tins in lieu of donut pan. I prefer the deep frying because it makes it just like a real donut with low carbs.
NET CARBS only 2.4 if you make 12 donuts.